20th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of an Education Loan offered in ICICI Bank for BHMS aspirant?

I want to apply for an Education Loan from ICICI Bank as I have an account in this bank for studying BHMS. But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from ICICI Bank?

16th November 2018, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of an Education Loan offered in ICICI Bank for BHMS aspirant?

Education loan interest rates are almost same at all the private banks and there might be some difference, but mostly they are influenced by RBI rates. Hence, you will not see any difference in terms of money. Almost all of the banks provide expenses related to education and hostel/mess fee, etc.

The only difference will be the service the bank provides. Most of the private banks may provide you fast service in comparison to PSU banks, which are crowded most of the times.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?