11th December 2021, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for BDS aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in IndusInd Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BDS and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

12th December 2021, 05:35 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for BDS aspirant?

You can apply online / offline both for an education loan in Induslnd bank.

Fill the loan application form and submit it with all the required documents ,after that bank executive will contact you through a Call .
12th December 2021, 06:43 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for BDS aspirant?

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for BDS aspirant?

1. Visit the website of the bank at www.indusind.com.

2. Scroll down,

3. Fill the application form.

4. Add all the required documents.

5. Submit it.
12th December 2021, 10:02 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Procedure to apply for an Education loan in Induslnd bank for BDS students:-

Candidates can apply online / offline both for an education loan in Induslnd bank.

First Fill the loan application form and submit it with all the required documents ,after that bank executive will contact you through a Call .

And for offline visit the bank branch near you.
13th December 2021, 03:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

One can apply either online or by visiting nearby branch of bank for application purpose.

To apply online go to banks website and follow on screen instructions .
Documents required are
Identity and residential proof
Academic marksheet
Admission letter
Latest photograph
Bank statement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?