24th September 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Karnataka Bank Limited for BTech aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in Karnataka Bank Limited. Actually, I am interested to study BTech and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

28th September 2018, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Karnataka Bank Limited for BTech aspirant?

First of all you need to confirm admission at a recognized college and then visit the nearest bank branch to apply for the education loan. Just get the application form from the bank and fill it. You need to submit it with all the required documents.

Also, you need a co-applicant for your education loan. Anyone from your family can be your co-applicant. In case of big loans, you may also need to provide collateral security.
29th September 2018, 12:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Karnataka Bank Limited for BTech aspirant?

You can apply for an education loan in Karnataka Bank through online at the bank official website https://karnatakabank.com/personal/l...ducation-loans or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?