19th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for BHMCT course in Gesto Culinary and Hospitality Academy-South Goa?

Hello, I am newly heard about education loan. I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to study BHMCT in Gesto Culinary and Hospitality Academy-South Goa. My question is, what is the procedure for taking an education loan from Punjab National Bank because I want to do this course so please confirm me about education loan.

7th June 2022, 09:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for BHMCT course in Gesto Culinary and Hospitality Academy-South Goa?

Once you get the confirmation letter from college you can apply for loan.

Those who are desirous of taking admission in any reputed college in any professional course are all eligible for education loan.

Banks grant loan to the meritorious students who have good academic background and have taken admission in a college which has good placement facility.

Thus you can take the loan provided your admission is confirmed.
One can take loan upto 20 lacs for abroad and 10 lacs for Indian colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?