13th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh for a 17 years old candidate of Bihar?

Hello,
I am 17 years old and applied for B.Tech program in Andhra Pradesh. I belong to Bihar and I want to get an Education Loan for my B.Tech course. Kindly tell me the process.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan in Kerala to study B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  4. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  5. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study B.Tech through EAMCET?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
  10. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  11. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Andhra Bank to study MBBS in Chennai for a candidate of Hyderabad?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  17. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  18. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
11th November 2017, 07:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh for a 17 years old candidate of Bihar?

To get an education loan to study B.Tech course Andhra Pradesh being a 17 years old candidate of Bihar, you can apply for an education loan directly at the bank of your interest in Bihar by submitting the required documents to bank for processing your education loan. No security is required to get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?