26th July 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan in Kerala to study B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello Everyone,
I got 94% mark in 12th from Kerala Board. I like to study B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh. I have also appeared in JEE Main. So, please tell me I can get Education Loan from any Bank at Kerala for study B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study ICWA course?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad for M.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Banks providing Education Loan to study ICWA course in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  10. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  14. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  15. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  17. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
30th July 2015, 06:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan in Kerala to study B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue your B.Tech course. You can take education loan from a bank in Kerala even if you are pursuing your B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh. However, this is possible only if you have residential certificate in Kerala.
1st August 2015, 01:21 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan in Kerala to study B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello Friend..

Yes, definitely you will get the education loan from any bank in kerala while studying B tech from Andhra Pradesh..

It doesn’t matter in which state you are studying if you provide all the relevant documents regarding the loan to the bank official then they will definitely sanction your loan..

From my opinion you have to visit to the nearest bank branch and query regarding the document required for loan..

I hope this post will be helpful for you..

All the Best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?