4th January 2022, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can BCA last semester student get education loan for MCA in advance?

I want to know that BCA last semester student can apply education loan for MCA? bank allow me to apply without last semester result? but I have college admission provisional letter for MCA? Can you please guide me with the details soon? Thanks!

9th January 2022, 08:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can BCA last semester student get education loan for MCA in advance?

Yes you can apply for loan , but you have to present the admission letter to the bank to make them confirm of your admission.

There are various banks that provide education loan on varying interest rates.

The institute in which admission is being planned has to be a recognised one.

Banks also consider some of the things before granting loan like
Academic background
No arrears in repayment of loan
Financial stability
Collateral security if any etc
9th January 2022, 11:04 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can BCA last semester student get education loan for MCA in advance?

Can BCA last semester students get an education loan for MCA in advance?

Yes, some banks might give you a loan in advance but some banks will ask you to complete your graduation course then apply for the loan in India. Private Banks in India give loans easily and faster than the government banks in India.

Banks like Yes Bank, Federal Bank, Kotak Bank, Punjab Bank can give you loan in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?