5th July 2018, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

7th July 2018, 10:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship?

Procedure to apply for HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship is mentioned below :-

1. Log on to http://www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship.
2. Click on https://app.p3fy.com/#/open-task/125542.
3. Fill in the details and upload all the necessary documents in PDF/JPEG format (document's size should not exceed more than 15 MB) and submit it.
8th July 2018, 04:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

Students who are studying in Government aided or private school in classes 6 to 12 and students pursuing under graduate, post graduate full time or part time Degree or Diploma courses in colleges have to apply online for the HDFC Bank Scholarships. Students who are undergoing a crisis situation should apply for the HDFC Scholarship. Students should apply on or before 15th August, 2018 for the HDFC Scholarship. Only one application per family will be considered for the scholarship. Students can find the details in the HDFC scholarship website link given Click Here
8th July 2018, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the scholarship online through their official website. Just fill the form and upload all the necessary documents along with the form and submit it.

You will be intimated, if your application is accepted. Selection is purely based on merit and the extent of crisis in your family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?