18th November 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and selection procedure for HDFC Bank PO post?

Sir, I am preparing for IBPS Bank PO exam but there is lees vacancies in government banks. So, I want to join HDFC Bank as a PO. Please tell me eligibility and selection procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies available in HDFC Bank for graduate? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?
  2. How to apply for internship in HDFC Retail Bank?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HDFC Bank for MBA(Banking & Insurance) candidate?
  4. What course should I do after 12th standard for bank manager post in HDFC bank?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for manager post in HDFC, Axis and ICICI? Should I join as a PO then manager post?
  6. How to apply in HDFC bank for marketing post as summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus of HDFC PO exam? Which type of questions are asked in HDFC PO exam?
  8. Eligibility to attend HDFC Bank Graduate Trainee interview?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Internship in HDFC Bank for MBA(Finance) student?
  10. How to get the Manager job post in HDFC Bank being a ICWAI holder and working as a PO?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HDFC Bank for MBA(Banking & Insurance) final semester student?
  12. How many vacancies are available for Graduate Trainee post in HDFC Bank?
  13. How to pass HDFC Bank interview for PO post? Which type of questions are asked in interview?
  14. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by HDFC Bank? -- [New]
  15. Whether a PG Diploma Banking and Finance holder can do internship from HDFC Bank? How?
  16. Procedure of form fill-up and date of exams conducted by Canara Bank and HDFC bank for 12th Commerce passed candidate?
  17. Which type of post is available in HDFC bank for B.Com and CA IPCC holder? How to prepare for entrance exam and interview for it?
  18. Skills required to become a Graduate Trainee in HDFC Bank?
23rd November 2017, 10:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and selection procedure for HDFC Bank PO post?

In order to apply for PO position in HDFC bank, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You must have completed your graduation from a recognized university

> Minimum 60% marks is necessary

> You should not have any pending backlogs at the tie=me of applying

> Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years

You have to appear for two rounds of written examination, preliminary and mains. The selection will depend upon the marks secured in the examination followed y personal interview.

Web: http://www.hdfcbank.com
23rd November 2017, 11:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and selection procedure for HDFC Bank PO post?

Eligibility and Selection Procedure for HDFC Bank PO Recruitment:

There is a certain educational qualification required for appearing in this HDFC bank PO recruitment.

>> You must have completed "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible.

>> The selection process generally consists of the below mentioned rounds.

@ Preliminary Exam
@ Mains Exam
@ Personal Interview

>> If you have met the above eligibility criteria, then I am very sure that you can apply for this HDFC Bank PO recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?