6th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019?

Hello everyone, I have heard about Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019 for school students. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?

10th October 2019, 10:23 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard about Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019 for school students. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?
No, such age limit mentioned in the official notification issued by the Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019. Those who resident of Maharashtra and pursued professional course with annual family income less than Rs.2,50,000 are eligible to apply.

Note-> Candidates must have residing in a Hostel either government hostel or institute's hostel or outside.

Contact details
Helpline Number: 022-49150800
Chief Minister's Helpline: 1800-120-8040
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?