6th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019?

Hello team, can you all help me to know how I can apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019? I want to apply for this scholarship for me daughter. So, I need to know about the procedure of application.

10th October 2019, 10:13 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello team, can you all help me to know how I can apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019? I want to apply for this scholarship for me daughter. So, I need to know about the procedure of application.
Procedure to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019:

Step 1: Click here to visit the Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra -> Click Here.
Step 2: Press on the tab 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all necessary details required in the application form.
Step 4: Press the Submit button after filling in all the required details.
Step 5: Login using your username and password.

Contact details
Helpline Number: 022-49150800
Chief Minister's Helpline: 1800-120-8040
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?