6th October 2019, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019?

Hi friends, I want to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019. I want to apply for my daughter. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme? Kindly let me know immediately.

10th October 2019, 01:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019. I want to apply for my daughter. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme? Kindly let me know immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses, Maharashtra is given below:

>> Students who have secured admission in a professional course

>> Students must belong to the state of Maharashtra

>> Students annual family income should be below or equal to Rs 2,50,000

>> Students must be a scholarship holder of Government of India

>> Students must be staying in the hostel (government or college or outside)
10th October 2019, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019?

Eligibility to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019 is mentioned below:-

—> You must be a domicile of Maharashtra.

—> You must be enrolled in a professional course.

—> You should be a scholarship holder of Government of India.

—> You should have an annual family income less than or equal to Rs. 2,50,000/-.

—> You should be studying a professional curriculum and residing in a Hostel (Either government hostel or institute's hostel or outside).
10th October 2019, 11:17 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019:

1) Applicants should be resident of Maharashtra
2) Applicants must have pursued in a professional course
3) Applicants should be the Government of India scholarship holders.
4) Applicants annual family income should be less than or equal to INR 2,50,000
5) Applicants should be pursuing a professional curriculum and residing in a Hostel (Either government hostel or institute's hostel or outside)

Contact details
Helpline Number: 022-49150800
Chief Minister's Helpline: 1800-120-8040
Official website -> Click Here
12th October 2019, 02:00 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses Maharashtra 2019 are:-
An applicant should be a domicile of Maharashtra.
An applicant should be enrolled in a professional course.
An applicant should be a scholarship holder of Government of India.
An applicant should have an annual family income less than or equal to INR 2,50,000.
An applicant should be studying a professional curriculum and residing in a Hostel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?