26th May 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying a scholarship which is Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala? I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

28th May 2019, 12:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying a scholarship which is Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala? I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

Eligible candidates can download the application for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS from the website of the Backward Classes Development Department, Government of Kerala website https://bcdd.kerala.gov.in/2019/01/18/application-invited-for-ca-cmacs-scholarships/. They have to fill the application form completely and attach the relevant documents mentioned in the application form to get the Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS. Candidates have to submit the application before the deadline to get the Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS.
29th May 2019, 12:28 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Procedure to apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala:

1) Applicants can download the application form the official website of (https://bcdd.kerala.gov.in)

2) Fill and submit the application form with all necessary details and important document.

3) Applicant must apply and submit the application form on or before 15/02/2019
14th July 2019, 12:55 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Procedure :-

Step 1 Candidate can download the application form the official website i.e., (https://bcdd.kerala.gov.in)

Step 2 Candidate must fill and submit the application form with all necessary details and important document.

Step 3 Candidate must apply and submit the application form on or before 15/02/2019
16th October 2020, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Are the income certificate and cast certificate should be within 6months?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?