26th May 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

27th May 2019, 09:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala?

Under Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala, the selected candidates will receive full or partial refund of fees paid for pursuing CA, CMA and CS courses in the institutes in Kerala.

You can find details in the below mentioned official website link;
https://bcdd.kerala.gov.in/2019/01/1...-scholarships/
28th May 2019, 12:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

Selected applicants can get full or partial refund of fees paid to the CA or CMA or CS course under the Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS – Kerala. The amount will be credited directly to the bank account of the applicant. The applicant should provide the Bank details like Name of bank, Branch, IFS Code, Account Number, Name of the Account Holder, etc. in the application form itself. Applicants can find the details in the website link given Click Here
29th May 2019, 12:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who are selected can get a full or partial refund of fees paid to the CA or CMA or CS course. The Scholarship amount can be credited to the bank account.

Candidates must give correct bank details to get the Scholarship amount.

Official website -> https://bcdd.kerala.gov.in/2019/01/1...-scholarships/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?