15th April 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Bose Einstein Scholarship Test?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the Bose Einstein Scholarship Test and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in 8th standard right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?

16th April 2019, 06:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Bose Einstein Scholarship Test?

Yes, you can win scholarship amount through participate in Bose Einstein Scholarship Test. You will get the scholarship amount of INR 2000 per month and a one time book grant of INR 3000 for 12 months, if you selected for Bose Einstein Scholarship Test.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link:
http://mathjmmc.com/best/
17th April 2019, 04:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Bose Einstein Scholarship Test?

No, you can’t win scholarship amount by participating in Bose Einstein Scholarship Test. You need to get selected by qualifying the examination and interview rounds to receive scholarship amount under Bose Einstein Scholarship Test.

Benefits offered under Bose Einstein Scholarship Test are mentioned below:-

—> Selected candidates will receive Rs. 3000/- per month for duration of 12 months.

—> The scholarship amount will be Rs. 2000/- per month and a one time book grant of Rs. 3000/-.

—> You will also get exposure to seminars, workshops, projects, and research-based project works, etc.,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?