22nd February 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for sanskrit scholarship with 99 marks in Sanskrit?

Am I eligible to apply for sanskrit scholarship with 99 marks in Sanskrit? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details on the same. Please provide me the information on this soon as I need to apply for the scholarship and get it soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for scholarship with sanskrit marks?
  2. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  3. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?
  4. Procedure to apply for sanskrit scholarship after getting 98 marks in 1st year Sanskrit?
  5. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship if I scored 99 out of 100 marks in Sanskrit of class 11th?
  6. How can I apply to get Sanskrit Scholarship having secured 99 marks in Intermediate Sanskrit?
  7. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
  8. Eligibility criteria for scholarship after getting 99 marks in Sanskrit?
  9. Chances of getting Sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99% marks in the subject?
  10. What is the qualification required to do Ph.D in Sanskrit?
  11. How much scholarship can i get do Ph.D. in Sanskrit from open university?
  12. Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship to do MA in Sanskrit?
  13. Possibility of doing Sanskrit after 12th? Can I do B.Ed in Sanskrit?
  14. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in 12th Sanskrit? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  16. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in Sanskrit of 12th Arts Board exam?
  17. How to apply for Sanskrit Merit Scholarship after scoring 97% marks in Sanskrit in Intermediate?
  18. Why I haven't got the Sanskrit scholarship which I had applied last year? When the new notification will come to apply for it again?
26th February 2017, 12:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for sanskrit scholarship with 99 marks in Sanskrit?

Being Sanskrit student you are eligible for this scholarship:

Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship

Application form filled in the month of September

Eligibility:

The regular students was passed the previous examination with Sanskrit as a compulsory or optional subject during the academic session 2016-17 and persuing higher courses of studies with Sanskrit in any recognised University.
7th May 2017, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for sanskrit scholarship with 99 marks in Sanskrit?

Sir, my son got 99 marks in Sanskrit Subject in IPE 1st year conducted by TS Govt in March, 2017. Please inform the procedure for applying Scholarship whether through online or through College. My mail I'd is [email protected]. Thanking you.
18th June 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

What are needed to apply for scholarship when scored 99 in Sanskrit in 11th class
25th October 2021, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How many marks we should get to win scholarship in sanskrit in intermediate
1st November 2021, 11:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The candidates must have scored atleast 60% marks overall and 60% in sanskrit/pali/prakrit.

The applicant must have opted sanskrit ,pali or prakrit in current class.

Must have passed graduation with 60% marks and 60% in sanskrit.

Those belonging to reserved cateogary are eligible for marks relaxation.
OBC 55%
SC 50%
St 50%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?