7th August 2018, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for SERB Ayurvedic Biology Program?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in SERB Ayurvedic Biology Program? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

15th August 2018, 04:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SERB Ayurvedic Biology Program?

Procedure to apply for SERB Ayurvedic Biology Program are as follows:-

In order to apply, you have to follow these steps:-

Visit the official website and then first register on that.

Log in and fill in all the details in Profile Detail Section under User Profile.

Enter all the details related to the proposal.

Upload the required documents in single pdf as OTD. Note: The file size should not be more than 10 kb.

All CO-Pls associated with the proposal need to register and will have to fill all the mandatory fields in the Profile Detail section after login.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?