3rd June 2018, 12:23 AM
Rich Acharya

Are NEET exam scores considered for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)?

I have written NEET exam and scored well. I want to apply for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). However, I'm not sure whether NEET score are considered for BAMS admission or not. Please, confirm about the acceptability of NEET score for BAMS.

4th June 2018, 06:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are NEET exam scores considered for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)?

B.A.M.S. or Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is an undergraduate Ayurvedic course. For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with with Physics, Chemistry, Biology from a recognized board. The duration of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery course is five years.

As per my knowledge, NEET exam scores are not considered for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery course. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS)
4th June 2018, 11:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are NEET exam scores considered for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)?

Yes, NEET score is considered for admission in Ayurvedic course.

On the basis of NEET score candidates are eligible to get admission in government and private colleges.

So, for detail information about eligibility and admission visit at official website of institute in which you want to get admission.
6th June 2018, 12:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BAMS is Bachelor in Ayurvedic and Medicine Surgery and the eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50%.

Yes, admission in most of the colleges and institutes in the course is conducted on the basis of NEET score or rank.

So, you can visit the official website of institute in which you want to get admission for detail about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?