1st December 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

6th December 2018, 03:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme?

You cab apply online through the below mentioned link.
https://www.southindianbank.com/forms/ScholarshipApplication.aspx

Fill the application form with required details.

Upload scanned images of photograph, 12th Standard mark list and other necessary documents in prescribed format.

Finally submit the application form.

You can find more details on the below mentioned official link.
https://www.southindianbank.com/forms/Scholarship.aspx
6th December 2018, 04:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

Students have to apply online through the online application form available in the South Indian Bank website link given Click Here for the South Indian Bank scholarship scheme. No other means / modes of applications will be accepted. Students are requested to ensure that they have a valid E-mail ID. They have to apply on or before 26th December, 2018 for the South Indian Bank scholarship scheme. There is no application fee for the South Indian Bank scholarship scheme. They have to fill the online application form correctly without any mistake. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates have to upload their photographs, 12th mark list and certificate in prescribed format signed by the head of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?