1st December 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme. So, I would like to know that what are the documents required to apply in this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.

6th December 2018, 03:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme. So, I would like to know that what are the documents required to apply in this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.

Documents required to apply for South Indian Bank scholarship scheme are given below:

>> Passport size photograph

>> 12th standard mark sheet

>> Certificate obtained from the college

>> Family income certificate issued by Village Officer

>> If a parent has expired, corresponding death certificate

>> If parent differently abled, corresponding certificate

>> Candidates belonging to BPL families should submit the BPL certificate issued by secretary of the local body

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
6th December 2018, 03:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme?

Documents required to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme:

Recent passport size colour photograph,

Mark sheet of class 12th,

Certificate in prescribed format signed by the head of the*current institution,

Proof of family income certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?