3rd September 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MS(Tropical Medicine & International Health) in The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine?

I have a keen interest to study MS(Tropical Medicine & International Health) in The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) course.

6th September 2018, 02:55 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MS(Tropical Medicine & International Health) in The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine?

Yes you can get a scholarship. As fo as my knowledge educational cost expenses are evaluated yearly. Data about charges, installments and approaches can be found underneath.

There are numerous approaches to finance your examinations at the School. University students get subsidizing from in excess of 200 distinct sources, including philanthropies, government offices, organizations and individual promoters.

Hope this will help
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?