21st March 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me the procedure for applying an Education Loan in Bank Of India for studying B.Tech? Please tell me about the documents required for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  4. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  5. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan?
  6. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. What should I do to pay the fees of the colleges that come under CAT and MAT?
  10. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  11. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Andhra Bank Education Loan for UG courses? Documents required to submit? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father monthly income is Rs. 8000? Documents required to apply?
  14. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  15. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  17. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
25th March 2016, 06:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?

You need to approach the concerned branch of Bank of India for applying education loan. Approach the branch manager and have a discussion concerning education loan - its terms and conditions, your eligibility, the norms to follow. Express your request of education loan. Act as per the instructions of bank authority to get your education loan sanctioned.

Documents required to apply for education loan are :-

- Your previous academic certificates.
- Income certificate of the family members.
- House tax proof, other property's tax proof, LIC and other income proof of the co-borrower.
- Your admission letter and rank card if admission done through entrance exam.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Proof of approval of the concerned institute by competent authorities.
- Passport size photographs and fee structure proof of the concerned institute.
25th March 2016, 09:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?

To apply for an education loan the candidate must have satisfied below eligibility criteria:

* Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* Candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized college to pursue recognized and valid course.

If you meet the above criteria then approach the nearest bank and obtain an application form. Fill the application form with all necessary details and submit it back by attaching the following documents.

* College admission letter including the prospectus and college fee particulars.

* Address and ID proof.

* Passbook statement.

* Photocopies of Academic certificates.

* Collateral security.

* Passport sized photographs.

The candidate can also apply online at HERE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?