8th October 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Education Loan organized by Avanse Financial Services Ltd for BCA(H) 1st year student?

Sir/Madam, I want to take education loan from Avanse Financial Services Ltd. I have completed 1st semester of BCA(H) and I live in Bengaluru. So, please tell me the process to get loan for my BCA(H) course? Waiting for your response!

12th September 2022, 04:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Education Loan organized by Avanse Financial Services Ltd for BCA(H) 1st year student?

One can opt for a minimum loan amount of Rs 1,00,000
The maximum loan amount they provide depend on your parents financial standing and your fund requirements.

To apply for an education loan , you need to complete 3 quick steps
Fill out an application form
Share your loan requirement details
Attach required documents and submit the form

Educational loan is offered before admission in some specific circumstances , else after getting confirmed admission , one can apply for loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?