8th October 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether Avanse Financial Services Ltd offer an Education Loan to BTech aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to get confirm that Avanse Financial Services Ltd is giving loan for undergraduate course or not? I want to take admission in BTech course and with education loan through Avanse Financial Services Ltd. So, please confirm me regarding this issue?

16th October 2018, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Avanse Financial Services Ltd offer an Education Loan to BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to get confirm that Avanse Financial Services Ltd is giving loan for undergraduate course or not? I want to take admission in BTech course and with education loan through Avanse Financial Services Ltd. So, please confirm me regarding this issue?

Yes, Avanse Financial Services Offer education loan to BTech aspirants. Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and should have confirmed admission at the institute before final disbursement of the education loan, are eligible to apply for Avanse Financial Services. Applicants should have good academic records and secured admission in a reputed college or university for availing education loan in Avanse Financial Services. Parents’ regular source of income is also considered for the education loan in Avanse Financial Services. Avanse Financial Services website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?