14th March 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for studing in United States?

I will be very happy to get schlorship to any university in united state of america because it had been my dream to study in this state with potential knowledge that have been endowned with by God and the most reason for this is shortage of money to feed the family by my parent and i want to support the family in any way i can to make the family better and my dream come true.please i will be very happy and the whole of the family will be sympathize by allowing me to get this scholarship. So, Kindly let me know the procedure to get the scholarship? thanks

11th November 2017, 12:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for studing in United States?

For getting scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in United States, you should have at least 70% aggregate marks in your Bachelor's degree course and good GRE/ ACT/ SAT TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores. You have to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?