5th August 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada if getting 50% scholarship through SAT?

Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that for study B.Tech in Canada with SAT score and with scholarship still I am eligible for applying Education Loan? Can a Bank gives Education Loan if I am getting scholarship of 50%?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan if getting scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE?
  2. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education if getting scholarship to study Medicine and Surgery in US?
  6. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scholarship?
  11. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study ICWA course?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Ukraine?
  16. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
11th November 2017, 12:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada if getting 50% scholarship through SAT?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada even if you get 50% scholarship through SAT. You have to inform about this to bank that you are getting 50% scholarship and you need remaining 50% fee amount as an education loan. You have to apply for an education loan directly by visiting the bank and submitting the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Residence Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. Once, you submit all the documents, the bank will verify them and if found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?