15th September 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and scholarship details for PhD in Biophysics in United States?

I have completed M.Sc biophysics in university of madras ,possessing more than 4 years experience in teaching. i want to do Ph d biophysics in unites states. could u tell me the admission procedure ans scholarship details? how should i apply? looking forward to a favorable reply

3rd October 2014, 03:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and scholarship details for PhD in Biophysics in United States?

Yes you can apply for Ph.D in Biophysics from USA and you have to take some basic exams, which are needed for getting admission in top US universities. You must have following scores to become eligible for applying.

1. GRE
2. TOEFL

You have to report these scores to the respective department of the University in which you are taking admission.

Therefore, get a good score in GRE and TOEFL, so that you can get admission in a US university for your Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?