30th December 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank for BBA course?

I want to apply an education loan in Axis Bank. I want to study Bachelor of Business Administration. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

3rd January 2019, 04:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank for BBA course?

Requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank for BBA course are as follows.

You must be an Indian National.
You must have secured at least 50% marks during HSC level.
You must have secured admission in BBA course through entrance test / merit based selection process after completion of HSC (10+2).
You have to provide regular income of the co-applicant( parents/sibling/guarantor).

Apply procedure:
---------------------------
You can apply online through official website of Axis Bank. After submitting the application form, the bank representative will then call you and guide you with further documentation process. You can also apply by visiting the nearest bank branch of Axis Bank and ask for application form for education loan. The bank representative will then guide you with all the necessary information regarding eligibility and documents required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?