6th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank so that I can do MBA course. Can I know about the requirements to apply for an education loan in this bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank? Documents and requirements for it?
  3. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  4. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  8. Best bank among ICICI, Axis and PNB for the education loan? Which bank is beneficial for education loan?
  9. Procedure to get education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What are the requirements for it?
  10. Benefits of applying an Education Loan in Axis Bank
  11. Details of Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MTech aspirant?
  12. Repayment methods under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  14. Can a Demat Account holder in Axis Bank get education loan without any security?
  15. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  17. Can I avail a bike under Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Axis Bank offer Education Loan for BDes(Fashion Design) course? -- [New]
6th May 2018, 11:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank?

To be eligible to get an education loan for pursuing MBA course in Axis Bank, you should have secured admission in MBA course through entrance examination/ merit based selection process after completion of HSC. You should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in your graduation course to be eligible to apply for an education loan. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the bank branch nearest to you or through online at the bank official website https://application.axisbank.com/web...767.1499662244
6th May 2018, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank so that I can do MBA course. Can I know about the requirements to apply for an education loan in this bank?

Those students who got admission to the career oriented courses like medicine, engineering, management, etc. (graduation and post graduation) are eligible to apply for education loan in Axis Bank. Students should have obtained at least 50% marks in HSC or Graduation and secured admission in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process for availing education loan in Axis Bank. Interested students can apply online for education loan in Axis Bank. Students can find the details in the Axis Bank education loan website link given Click Here
29th July 2018, 10:04 AM
Narendra2121

These are the requirements to apply an education loan in axis Bank.

The education loan would be provided to those students who have obtained admission to career-oriented courses e.g. medicine, engineering, management etc., either at the graduate or post-graduate level.
-Secured at least 50% marks during HSC & Graduation
-Secured admission in India or Abroad through entrance test / Merit based selection process post completion of HSC (10+2)

Documents:

1)Proof of identity (any one of the following):
-Passport
-Voter ID card
-Driving license
-PAN card
2)IT returns of the last 2 years and computation of income of last 2 years certified by a Chartered Accountant
3)Proof of residence (any one of the following):
-Bank account statement
-Latest electricity bill
-Latest mobile/telephone bill
+Existing house lease agreement
4)Bank Statement/Pass Book of last 6 months
5)Optional – Guarantor Form
6)Copy of admission letter or the Institute along with Fees schedule
7)Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?