24th April 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?

I want to apply an education loan in Indian Bank. I want to study Bachelor of Business Administration. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at Dena Bank?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for B.Pharma course?
  4. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank?
  5. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for MBBS course?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BPharma course? -- [New]
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BCA course?
  12. Procedure to apply for Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank for Abroad studies?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank online?
  14. Drawbacks of Bank Education Loan for BBA(H) aspirant?
  15. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan to study BBA(H) course?
10th June 2018, 05:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?

"Education loan in Indian Bank"

=>Apply procedure:

You can apply online through the official website of Indian Bank I.e. www.indianbank.in or you can also download the education loan application form from the Indian Bank official website. after completing the form, submit it to the bank representative. You can also visit a nearby Indian Bank (IOB) branch for the application and submitting the required documents to bank for processing your education loan.

=>Documents required:

1. Complete application form

2. Two passport size photographs

3. Academic records and qualification proofs.

4. Birth certificate or mark sheets to validate date of birth

5. Letter of admission from the Institute

6. Documents of the studying cost

7. PAN card of the candidate

<>Proof of identity: (any one mentioned below)

1. Passport

2. Driving license

3. Voters ID card

4. Aadhar card

<>Proof of residence: (any one mentioned below)

1. Passport

2. Driving license

3. Voters ID card

4. Electricity bill

5. Telephone bill

Income proofs of family members like salary certificates and IT returns filed

Affidavit or certificate stating the fact that no education loan has been taken by the student from any other bank.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?