25th January 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for BCA aspirant?

Hello Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Federal Bank. I want to study BCA. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

31st January 2019, 04:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for BCA aspirant?

Requirements to apply for an education loan in Federal Bank for BCA aspirant are mentioned below:-

—> You should be an Indian National.

—> You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university.

You can apply for an education loan in Federal Bank directly by visiting the bank branch or through online at the official website.
1st February 2019, 11:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for BCA aspirant?

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank:

You should be an Indian National.
You must have secured admission to BCA course in a recognized university/institutions through Entrance test/selection process.
Documents required:
---------------------------------
Admission letter,

Mark list of basic qualifications,

Statement of cost of study,

Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card etc.),

Address Proof (Ration card/Electricity Bill/Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate etc.).

Procedure to apply
------------------------------
There are 3 options to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank:
1). Download the application form from official website i.e. https://www.federalbank.co.inand submit it with required documents to the nearest Federal Bank branch.
2). By visiting nearest the nearest Federal Bank branch.
3). By calling contact centre executives of Federal Bank branch (The pan India toll free number is 1800 - 425 - 1199 Or 1800 - 420 - 1199)

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th February 2019 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?