25th January 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Repayment tenure under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from Federal Bank then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this Bank so that I can study MS in Abroad that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

31st January 2019, 05:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

The repayment tenure under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant is 15 years after completion of moratorium period.

The repayment holiday or moratorium period under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme is course period plus one year or six months after getting a job whichever is earlier.
1st February 2019, 12:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from Federal Bank then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this Bank so that I can study MS in Abroad that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

Repayment tenure under Federal Bank education loan scheme for MS-abroad aspirant – Moratorium Period + 15 years as the repayment period
Moratorium or holiday period – course period + one year in Federal Bank
Students can get up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad under Federal Bank education loan scheme. There is only minimal paper work for getting an education loan in Federal Bank. There is no security required, for up to Rs 4 Lakhs of education loan in Federal Bank. Students can repay the loan amount in easy EMIs. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
1st February 2019, 01:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Repayment period under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme is upto 15 years including moratorium period. Moratorium period is course period + one year under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme. You can repay the loan amount as Equated Monthly Installments (EMI) through Cheques/Standing instructions at your branch FedNet - Internet Banking/Automated Payment through ECS/Mobile Banking.

For detailed information, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.federalbank.co.in/specia...oan#undefined4
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?