14th May 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for MBA aspirant?

Hello Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. I want to study MBA. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

8th June 2019, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for MBA aspirant?

You need to first secure admission in a recognised MBA college through entrance exam. After the confirmation of admission your need to visit the nearest branch of the concerned bank of your choice to apply for education loan.

You will need a guarantor and documents to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have someone from your family to become guarantor for your education loan. If loan amount is big then you may also be asked for collateral security.
8th June 2019, 07:37 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for MBA aspirant?

Yes you can apply online once you see the eligibility criteria of education loan of TMB. But you need to get the below documents to apply for Education loan.

Documents required to apply for Education loan :

>> Income certificate

>>Marks sheet

>>Admission letter of university.

>> ID proof,

>>Coapplicant as parents/guardian

Then you apply through online but you have to submit all the documents manually to branch office for further process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?