28th May 2019, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study MBA(Media Management) in Royal Global University?

I want to do MBA(Media Management) course from Royal Global University? Kindly let me know that is any Bank provide me an education loan for this course as I have heard that Banks not offers education loan for this course. But I need an education loan for this course. Kindly help me!

8th June 2019, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study MBA(Media Management) in Royal Global University?

The university you have mentioned is a private university in Assam and you should make sure that the course has a good placement record before taking admission because many banks may deny education loan.

The university should have recognition as well as good placement otherwise banks have become cautious in giving education loan to students these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?