13th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.pharma in US with scholarship?

Sir, please tell me can I pursue m.pharma in US with scholarship? What is the procedure for that? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

14th December 2015, 06:10 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.pharma in US with scholarship?

You can pursue the course of M.Pharma in US with Scholarship if you have good Domain Knowledge and you are having a good academic track record throughout the career.
You need to appear for the Entrance Examinations for the M.Pharma course and you also need to clear the TOEFL Examination.
Once you are able to clear these Examinations and you have all the other requirements you will be able to get admission to the course of M.Pharma.
Scholarship will be provided only when you have good track record and good Domain Knowledge.
14th December 2015, 10:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.pharma in US with scholarship?

You need to appear in the following entrance exams to pursue MS in Pharmacy.
- GRE and TOEFL/IELTS
If you want to get the license of pharmacist, you need to clear the below mentioned exams.
- NAPLEX and FPGEE

Once you give your entrance exams, you need to apply online in the universities of your choice as per your scores in the entrance exams. There might be interview conducted for further shortlisting. Once shortlisted, apply for visa.

The best way to get scholarship is to perform well in the entrance exams. Apart from this, you can also get scholarship on performing well during the course in the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?