23rd December 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

gud evening sir.............
i m new to this site.
i m studying in B.Tech first year but
i want scholarship to complete my study
i want to know the procedure of scholarship.
what type of test i have to clear to win scholarship.

26th December 2014, 09:46 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

There are many Scholarships program but you must need to satisfy the following conditions in order to get the Scholarships.

>>Single Girl Child that means you are the only child of your parents.

>>Your father or mother are not in the any government job.

>>You family income must be less then 1 Lakh per annum. And if you belongs to SC or ST cateogory then family income should not be more then 2 Lakh per annum.

CBSE is also providing scholarships to students. As you are currently in 1st year of B.Tech so if you had good marks in 12th class then you may apply for CBSE Scholarships.

http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/

OR alter Most of the colleges are providing scholarships to toppers so if you are topper of your college then do contact with your academics department and tell them you are the topper and if there is any scholarship available for you then please tell me about that.

OR there is a program Inspire Scholarship Program that program is providing scholarship to University/Institute Toppers.

You can apply for Inpsire Scholarship by visiting below link
http://www.online-inspire.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?