12th October 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the study scholarship?

How could i get a scholarship? I am in need of a scholarship to study of my own.What is the procedure...? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship after 12th with 87% marks?
  2. Is there any reservation for study scholarship? Doe all caste students get the scholarship?
  3. What is the procedure which I need to follow to avail for GATE scholarship?
  4. Can I get a scholarship for doing further study if I have scored 96% marks in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  6. Detailed procedure of IELTS? How can I study Abroad with scholarship?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in 12th exam with score 87.6%?
  8. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for scholarship by next semester?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting the education scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible for any scholarship if I have scored 96% marks in 12th Kerala board?
  12. What would be the complete procedure to follow for getting the education scholarship?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get my CG board scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to study B.Sc Physics abroad?
  18. What are the steps I need to follow up to get scholarship for doing MS abroad?
26th October 2015, 08:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the study scholarship?

There are many scholarships which are given to support higher studies of students and for good performance in the previous academic period. Every scholarship has its own eligibility criteria and process of application. So unless you mention the name of the scholarship, we will not be able to provide you a detailed description of the scholarship application process. Apart from this, we will also not be able to state the scholarships for which you are eligible unless you convey your educational qualification to us. So you can comment below with the details and we will respond with positive description.

The general procedure :-

- You need to check the eligibility criteria of the concerned scholarship.
- If eligible, fill the application form correctly as per the specified instructions.
- Attach the requisite documents and send it to the specified address before the stipulated date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?