21st January 2019, 01:28 AM

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in City Union Bank for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Hello everyone, my father is insisting me to apply for an education loan from City Union Bank as I am interested to do MS course in Abroad. Can I know about the benefits which I will get if I apply an education loan from this bank? Kindly tell me about this.

26th January 2019, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in City Union Bank for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in City Union Bank for MS-Abroad aspirant:

Low interest rate,

No hidden costs and administrative charges,

Less paperwork,

No processing fees,

No security required for up to 4 lacs,

0.50% concession for girl students,

No margin loan up to Rs. 4 lacs.
26th January 2019, 03:30 PM
Parvathi90

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in City Union Bank for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Hello everyone, my father is insisting me to apply for an education loan from City Union Bank as I am interested to do MS course in Abroad. Can I know about the benefits which I will get if I apply an education loan from this bank? Kindly tell me about this.

Benefits of applying for an education loan in City Union Bank are given below:

>> Students can get up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad

>> There is no margin required, for up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 15% for studies abroad

>> No specific age restriction

>> Securities suggested: up to Rs 4 Lakhs – Parents should join the execution of documents

>> Moratorium period or holiday period – course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting job whichever is earlier

>> Repayment period – 5 to 7 years after commencement

>> Processing fee – 0.20% for studies abroad (no processing fee for studies in India)