21st January 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Repayment methods under Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MCA(H) aspirant?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I am interested to study MCA(H) through this education loan and I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank education loan. Please tell me as soon as possible.

18th February 2019, 12:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment methods under Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MCA(H) aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I am interested to study MCA(H) through this education loan and I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank education loan. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Students have to repay the education loan amount in Axis Bank through Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs). Students can get up to Rs 75 Lakhs for higher education through Axis Bank education loan scheme. Students can get the decision within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the education loan application. Students have to provide necessary margin and security for the education loan amount in Axis Bank. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?