30th December 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Repayment mode against Rs.10 Lacs in South Indian Bank Education Loan scheme?

Friends, I want to take loan of Rs.10 Lacs for my MBA course from South Indian Bank. I want to know the mode of repayment in details so that I can calculate my EMI. Please tell me immediately.

3rd February 2019, 11:52 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Repayment mode against Rs.10 Lacs in South Indian Bank Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I want to take loan of Rs.10 Lacs for my MBA course from South Indian Bank. I want to know the mode of repayment in details so that I can calculate my EMI. Please tell me immediately.
SIB Vitjnan Pradhan Scheme is a type of education loan in South Indian Bank which provides loan to students to pursue their UG/PG courses.

Loan repayment period is maximum 15 years for Rs.10 Lac amount.

Mode of loan repayment will be in EMI basis or you can also pre-close the loan.

EMI is based on your no. of repayment years, rate of interest and capital amount.

Rate of Interest:

• Marginal Cost of funds based Lending rate (MCLR) +2.5% (or)
• Marginal Cost of funds based Lending rate (MCLR) +3.5%

Simple Interest will be charged during moratorium

Moratorium period will be course period plus 1 year Visit this website https://www.southindianbank.com/cont...dhan-scheme/92 for eligibility and required documents needed for the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?