24th April 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?

Friends, I want to take loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for my MBA course from Syndicate Bank. I want to know the mode of repayment in details so that I can calculate my EMI. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in SBI Education Loan scheme?
  3. Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  4. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  5. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  6. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  7. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  8. Repayment mode under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  9. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  10. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  12. Which bank will sanction Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in USA? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  13. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  14. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  15. Expenses covered under Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  17. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
10th June 2018, 02:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?

Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme is as follows.

A year after completing the course or six months after getting a job, you are expected to repay loan amount in five to seven years. You get 6 months interest free window period till the getting a job.

=>Interest Rate: Above 4 Lacs:- 12.25%

=>Margin: Above Rs.4.00 lacs:-
For studies in India:– 5%
Studies abroad :--15%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?