28th July 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme?

Friends, I want to take loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my MBA course from ICICI Bank. I want to know the mode of repayment in details so that I can calculate my EMI. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in SBI Education Loan scheme?
  3. Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  5. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  6. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  7. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  8. Repayment mode under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  9. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  10. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  12. Which bank will sanction Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in USA? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  13. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  14. Repayment holiday under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  16. ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study Abroad?
  17. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  18. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
21st October 2022, 11:42 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme?

Those who want to take loan of Rs 10 lacs with interest rate 12% for 2 years, the EMI would be Rs 47, 073

The accrued interest during moratorium period and course period is added to the principal and repayment is fixed in EMI .
If full interest is serviced before the commencement of repayment , EMI is fixed based on principal amount only.
There are no penalty charges for prepayment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?