7th June 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?

Dear friends, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my MBA course from Andhra Bank. I want to know the mode of repayment in details so that I can calculate my loan EMI amount. Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in SBI Education Loan scheme?
  2. Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  3. Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  5. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  6. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  7. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  8. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  9. Repayment mode under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  10. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  11. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  13. Which bank will sanction Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in USA? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  14. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  15. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  16. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
8th June 2018, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?

Repayment of education loan is in the form of EMI and it automatically starts after 6 months of completion of course, if you have started working. Interest rates are charged on the amount you have taken and EMI is calculated according to the time duration your have selected to repay the amount.

You can avail subsidy, in case you belong to a financially weaker section of the society by providing an income proof certificate to the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?