25th September 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

I am getting admission in KIIT University for BDS course. But I need to apply an Education Loan. I have a student account in Bank of India. So, I want to know about the processing period and repayment mode of this Bank Education Loan scheme.

Related Questions:
  1. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  2. Repayment mode under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  3. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  4. Repayment mode of Education Loan in Citi Bank for MS aspirant?
  5. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  6. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  8. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Rate of interest, repayment period and processing fees to get an education loan of 6 lakh from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [New]
  10. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  11. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  13. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  14. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
  15. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  16. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  17. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much holiday period is available under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme?
27th September 2016, 01:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

The processing period of education loan in Bank of India varies from one branch to another depending on the concerned branch manager. However, usually it takes around 7-15 days to get processed completely. The repayment mode of education loan is generally through EMIs wherein you need to pay a definite amount to the bank monthly. You can also deposit lumpsum amount in your loan account to repay the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?