28th November 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Repayment tenure under Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this Bank so that I can study MBBS in Abroad that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

5th July 2022, 01:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

One can get up to INR 10 lacs for studying in India and INR 20 lacs for studying abroad.
The repayment tenure of an education loan varies depending on the course and institution.
It can take upto 8 to 10 years.
Applicants can also opt for longer repayment periods that can go upto 15 years.
One can also pay off their loans early also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?