21st September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Repayment tenure under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from Indian Bank then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this Bank that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

12th August 2022, 04:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

Government banks grant an education loan repayment period of 12 to 15 years excluding the moratorium period.

The repayment of EMI starts 12 months after the completion of course or 6 months after getting employment, whichever is earlier.

In case of education loan , tenure reduction is more profitable as complar3d to EMI reduction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?