31st October 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion IPE with 97.8% marks?

Will i get scholarship for getting 97.8% in IPE ? And i am oc (boy) ,and got 929 rank in EAMCET. HOW? What should be done now? Have anyone applied for the scholarship before or not? Please guide me with the complete information on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?
  2. Will I get any scholarship if I scored 99 marks in IPE First year?
  3. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  4. Government scholarship scheme for those who have scored 460 out of 470 in IPE?
  5. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  6. Procedure to renew MHRD Scholarship in IPE 4th year?
  7. Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  9. Scholarship for a BC-B girl candidate who has secured 8257 rank in EAMCET and scored 977 marks in TS IPE?
  10. Can i get merit scholarship after joining Medical college?
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 91% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for Rs.1000 per month for doing college after completion of 12th with 83% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get scholarship for doing B.Sc Hons. after completion of HS exam with 85% marks?
  16. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam? -- [New]
  17. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for OC inter students? Details about the scholarships?
2nd November 2015, 03:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion IPE with 97.8% marks?

As you have secured a good marks in class 12 examination, you are eligible to avail meritorious scholarship.

As you have secured 929 rank which is below 1000 rank in EAMCET, you can avail fee reimbursement for undergraduate course.

The respective government will offer fee reimbursement and fee waiver for the candidates who have secured a good rank in EAMCET and class 12 examination.

To apply for the scholarship go to http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
12th August 2022, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion IPE with 97.8% marks?

Iam an BC-B boy iam not qualified in ts eamcet can I get scholarship for engeering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?