10th March 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MSc(Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs)?

I came to know that there are different requirements for different amount set for education loan in India. If I want to study MSc in Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs with education loan then what I have to do? What are all the requirements?

11th March 2019, 01:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MSc(Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs)?

You need to first confirm admission at any recognized institute or university and then approach the bank with all your admission documents and fee structure to apply for education loan. You need to apply on a prescribed application form provided by the bank.

Just submit the application with all the required documents like ID proof, address proof, income proof and bank statements.
11th March 2019, 04:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MSc(Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs)?

Requirements to apply for an education loan for pursuing M.Sc (Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs) course are mentioned below:-

—> You should be an Indian National.

—> You should have secured admission to MSc course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination or merit based selection process.

The maximum amount of education loan offered by bank for studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?