25th February 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Rules and norms to apply for education loan of Rs. 6.45 Lacs to study MBA?

Hello friends, I am interested to take loan for my education of MBA. I want to know about the rules and norms of taking loan for studying in MBA. The total cost of my course is Rs. 6.45 Lacs. I haven’t take admission yet. So, I want to apply for loan of this sum of rupees. Kindly tell me the rules and norms for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech? -- [New]
  2. Rules and conditions to apply for education loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs to study B.B.A.LLB?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  5. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  8. Can I get education loan of INR 9 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  9. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  10. Can I get education loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs being a student of MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  11. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  13. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  14. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  15. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  16. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  17. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  18. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
3rd March 2018, 04:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rules and norms to apply for education loan of Rs. 6.45 Lacs to study MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to take loan for my education of MBA. I want to know about the rules and norms of taking loan for studying in MBA. The total cost of my course is Rs. 6.45 Lacs. I haven’t take admission yet. So, I want to apply for loan of this sum of rupees. Kindly tell me the rules and norms for this?

Students can apply education loans for studying an MBA course in any nationalized banks or private banks. Eligibility to apply for education loan is as follows: students must have admitted to the course through an entrance test or merit based selection process and students must be a citizen of India. Students have to contact any bank branch nearest to their permanent address for getting an education loan. They have to apply for an education loan with necessary documents along with application form. They have to provide collateral security or third party security based on the education loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?