22nd December 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for 11th OBC student with 71% in CBSE board?

Is ther any scholarship for obc with 71% in cbse 12th? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for 11th student who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  2. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  3. Is there any suitable scholarship to apply for students who are studying in 11th CBSE board?
  4. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  5. How can I get Inspire Scholarship being a student of 11th CBSE?
  6. Can I apply for scholarship after securing CGPA of 10? I am a 11th class student
  7. Eligibility to apply in CBSE Scholarship for State Board student?
  8. Scholarship by CBSE Board for 12th passed student?
  9. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  12. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?
  13. Scholarship after 10th class from CBSE board?
  14. Percentage required in 11th CBSE to get scholarship?
  15. What type of scholarship I will get if secure 90% in 12th being an OBC candidate? How can I get scholarship?
  16. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  17. Can I get scholarship if secured 95.6% in 10th CBSE?
  18. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
23rd December 2015, 02:26 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarship for 11th OBC student with 71% in CBSE board?

Yes, MHRD offers scholarship for candidates who have performed well in 10+2 board examination.

But, as the last date for filling application form for 2015 is ended. So, you are not eligible to apply for it.

There are some of the scholarship offered by various institution where you pursue under graduate courses. For other scholarships eligibility click on https://www.scholarships.gov.in/main.do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?